About this Win10 Activation FAQ
This FAQ will show you how to activate Product activation. This FAQ is created in Windows 10 Pro version 1607. We have confirmed that Windows 10 version 1703 and version 1709 are the same procedure. There is the thing that the procedure and the screen displayed are different.
To buy a license key to activate either Windows 10 Home or Pro, do the following:
- Go to https://ocdkeys.com/. The Store now opens to a product page for either version of Windows 10. You can now buy product key for your Windows 10 Home or Pro, and it unlocks and activates your version of Windows 10.
- Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10.
- Do a clean installation, and skip the product key form (We will activate it later).
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Enter your valid product key, Choose Activation.
See the FAQ below for instructions on how to check your version.
Advance Confirmation: You need an environment that can connect to the Internet.
Steps to verify activation (product activation)
1. Click Start > Settings.
2. You will see the Windows settings. Click Update and Security.
3. You will see updates and security. Place your Windows 10 Product Key and then Click Activate.
4. In the Windows activation field, Windows 10 is activated with a digital license.
If you have no money, try some free Win10 Product Key Codes here: https://licensepress.com/free-working-windows-10-product-key-64-bit-latest-list-part-1/
How to activate Win 10 (Product activation)
In the Windows Activation field, you cannot reach the Windows Activation server. If it is not activated. Normally, when you are connected to the Internet, you will be automatically activated.
Example 1: “Windows activation server cannot be reached”
Example 2: “Windows is not activated”
If your Windows 10 is not activated, check the following procedure.
1. Click on the [troubleshooting] above. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? is displayed. Click Yes.
2. You will see Windows 10 OS activation. I’m looking for a problem that can’t be activated, so I’ll wait.
3. “Troubleshooting Completed” will be displayed and the reason for the failure was not activated. Resolve the problem and verify that you are able to activate it.
* The reason for not being activated is different because the description of the error contents is different.